Friday, May 8, 2009

petting

I really, really tried to get Gus to do Guest Blog Thursday yesterday - but he just ignored me. Oh well - maybe next week!
So, I've been wondering why humans like to touch the top of my head? Mom says its 'cause I'm so pretty. She also says it's called petting. But I don't like being touched on the top of my head. But I do like being called pretty. Everyone says I am - but I can't help it - it's just me! I like this petting if it's on my booty - that feels sooooo gooood. So next time I see you please feel free to scratch my booty. Oh - and Gus added he would like you to rub his belly. He really likes it - he's a-l-w-a-y-s asking for a belly rub.
Uh - oh loud noises - Mom says it's the angels bowling - she says they throw a ball at things to knock them down. I'm not so big on the noises - but the throwing the ball part sure sounds like fun! That's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment