Thursday, June 25, 2009

Guest Blog Thursday Interview - Daddy

Sometimes it's hard to get others to contribute to Guest Blog Thursday without a little help from me - so I decided to interview Daddy for today's post. Note that I reserve the right to make comments after the Guest has answered the questions - I just like to. Enjoy.

So, Daddy, tell us a little about yourself....

Well Little Man, I am the proud husband to your Mom and father to Gus and you


Where did you go to school?

Pattonville for high school and MIZZOU for college

(I don't know why I asked this - just though you humans might like to know)


What is your favorite food?

Sushi

(I have to admit raw meat is pretty good! Good choice Daddy!)


What do you do to earn money to keep me & Gus in toys & treats?

I sell network security equipment to keep the bad guys out of computers

(it must be going ok 'cus Gus & I have a lot of toys & treats - I'm not complaining - I like it that way. Boo to the bad guys though)


Who is your favorite cartoon character?

Cartman from Southpark

(not sure why this answer isn't Sparky Doo - but each to his own)


Which cartoon character do you resemble the most?

Hopefully not Cartman from Southpark

(I think you're like Batman - 'cus you always have really cool gadgets)


How many pets have you & Mommy had before me & Gus?

We had 2 cats – Sydney and Alek and 1 Aussie - Hogan. We also had a lot of fish, but none of them really had names.

(CATS? - not so sure what I think about that)


So why did you & Mommy decide on us wonderful Australian Shepherds?

Because your Mom likes how huggable you are. And we think you have great personalities that makes us laugh.

(I have to admit, I am pretty huggable and I do have a great personality - good answer)


Please list all your nicknames for both me and Gus.

Well you go by a lot of names – Brisco, BCJJ, County, Little Man, Jr., Jr., Lightning and of course Brisco County Jr., Jr.

We sometimes call Gus – Gus Gus, Big Guy, Bubba, Chunky, Thunder (because, as you know, Gus likes to hear himself talk)

(yes, Gus does like to hear himself talk - but that usually works in my benefit)


What is your favorite thing about Gus?

When he rolls over for a belly rub and also when he demonstrates how smart he is by opening doors and untangling himself when he gets tied up on the leash

(Gus is - super smart & brave too! - he always opens doors for me if I'm too scared to do it - he's the best!)


What is your favorite thing about me?

Your unending desire to learn and have fun

(I am pretty fun)


If you could only pick one toy to play with me - what would it be?

Your ball because you love it so much

(did you mention the ball - let's GO!)


If you could be anything other than a human - what would you be & why?

An Aussie because of your love of life

(Us Aussie's are just the best! - but I am a little biased.)



Hope you all enjoyed the interview.

Life is Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment