Sunday, June 28, 2009

weekend

Hi!
What a weekend! It's been fun! Yesterday we went to the country and I got to chase the ball! I LOVE to chase the ball! It's been so hot we haven't been able to do that lately so it was extra special fun! Here's a video of me & Gus as we were leaving the country. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuNty33W1gs
It's so much fun riding in the car!
Since I'm posting videos - I thought I'd share one of me chasing the ball (this is from a month or so ago). This is when I've already been running for a while and Momma's trying to get me to slow down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwmutAnqKBk


Today we went to the park and walked around and it was even cooler than yesterday morning and so we went to Starbuck's and sat outside in the shade and just chilled for a while.

Hope you all enjoyed the interview with Daddy - we have a surprise new guest interview coming up this week - I guess I should get busy with the questions. It's gonna be fun! Life is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment