Saturday, June 13, 2009

Play Date

Hi there!
What a day! I am really tired so I don't know how long this will be - hopefully not as long as the last blog.
We went to Canine Country this morning and I got to run after my ball over & over again - that was so much fun! Then I jumped over some agility jumps and through the hoop and Gus discovered a baby deer! It was so small - sure was quick though - it ran something fierce when we started barking at it. Then when we got home and I thought I'd be able to rest a bit, Momma started in on the brushing. I'm not such a big fan of the brush but I sure do like all the treats I get when it's happenin'. THEN - my bestest pal in the whole world (next to Gus because nobody can beat Gus) Phillip came over. He brought Bella & his Momma with him. We had so much fun! We played with bubbles and got in the pool - well I did no one else would and we played with toys and of course had our pictures taken. Like I said earlier I sure am tired - it's time for a nap. Momma said she'd add some of the pics - so enjoy! Life sure is fun!
Phillip likes all the toys.


This is all of us. Outside then inside.

Gus & Bella got tiredest first.

No comments:

Post a Comment