Thursday, June 4, 2009

Guest Blog Thursday - Phillip

Happy Guest Blog Thursday!
If you've been reading this then you've heard of my friend Phillip. Well, since he's such a great guy I figured you should all get to know him a little bit better so I decided to interview him for Guest Blog Thursday. Phillips answers are in blue. I know you'll like him as much as I do.



First - your full name and breed (as the humans call us)?
Phillip Michael, Dachshund/Chihuahua mix

Age? 2

You're quite little - what's that like? Does your shortness (no offense)
pose any problems? what about positives because of your lack of height?
I find being small doesn't really make a difference. I can usually accomplish what I set out to do. And being pint size gets me lots of treats.
What is your most favorite thing to do? (you can list more than one -
I have LOTS of favorites!)
I love chasing birds. I know us Dachshund/Chihuahua's aren't really known as bird dogs, but one of these days. They are really fast, and now that you think about it being little does stink when you are chasing a bird.


What is your most favorite toy? (Again see above - I have LOTS of
favorites of these too!)
I LOVE this new toy my mom brought home. I get to chase the squirrel around and around. Boy that thing is quick! I could do that all day long. I think you have one of these toys too. (You're right I do have one and it is so much Fun!)


You have three sisters and one human sister plus a Momma, your Daddy is the
only other male around - what's it like living with so many girls?
Drama, Drama, Drama..No really the girls all melt over me so I have it made in the shade. But Dad doesn't buy my puppy eyes so much. He's a little tougher to melt.


Do you have a favorite treat? snack? food?
I will eat just about anything..literally, I almost ate a banana peel, but Mom made Dad take it away from me. I haven't tasted anything I haven't liked yet.

What do you think of this heat?
I don't mind. I am not outside too much in it. But I follow the sun beam around the house and relax in it. I don't have as much fur as you so I can handle a little more heat.


What do you find to be the most strange/confusing/interesting things about
humans?
Hmmm..These humans call me by so many different names that it is hard to keep them all straight. Come on now, my name is Phillip, is that so hard. It's not Bubba, Michael, or Bubby Snacks, Please. Also, why can't I just eat and roll in and play with whatever I want to outside. What is the big deal. I find something fun and I hear "Phil Michael". Oh well. (I'm with you there, man. Nothin' like finding a good, dead worm - 'cus they're not easy to find and as soon as you get to rollin' in it really good - then you hear your name being called. But I usually get a treat if I come right away so it's all good anyway.)

Do you like to chase birds & rabbits & squirrels?
All of the above, but birds mostly. I swear I will catch one someday.


If you could be anything but who you are what would that be?
I LOVE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment