Thursday, July 23, 2009

Friday Favorites!

HI everyone! Sorry about the lack of posts lately - things have been crazy around here!

So - as you can see we now have a new category for Fridays! Yes, it's new but it's not like it's replacing anything as we really didn't have a category for Fridays before - only for Thursdays - and that's Guest Blog Thursday and you'll really like next weeks interview! I hope you liked Rebels and have joined his Facebook page. OK back to Favorite Fridays. Momma said maybe we should call it Favorite Furdays - but I wasn't so sure - so let us know what you think & which it should be.

For this weeks Favorites I decided to talk about toys! I LOVE my toys! But Momma said since I have so many that I needed to narrow it down to a certain category. After she explained what that meant - I decided on stuffies!

I like all kinds of stuffies. There are big ones and small ones and hard ones and soft ones and easy to tear apart ones and hard to chew ones, tug ones, snuggle ones, different textures and things to chew on and sooo much fun to tear out the insides! Not to mention the SQUEAKERS! Oh boy I almost forgot about the squeakers! I love to tear apart a stuffy until I can get that squeaker out - it's just so much fun. Then, when I do get the squeaker Momma or Daddy offers up a trade and if I give them the squeaker then I get a yummylicious treat - it's a great trade, I really like it.
Momma said I couldn't post pictures of all my stuffies so here are a few (luckily since Momma likes to take pictures we have plenty and her version of a few is plenty).

This is one of my toy boxes. I have three. One is on the closet though and I can't get to it, that's for special toys. The other one is downstairs for playing downstairs but those toys can come up just like the upstairs ones can go downstairs. And then there are the outside toys which I haven't talked about yet. Me & Gus actually share all the toys but Gus plays with 'em funny.

This is me when I was little. I've always liked stuffies. This stuffy is special though because it came with Gus when Momma & Daddy got him. Gus let me play with it and I never chewed it up because I new it was special - we still have it - totally intact!

This is little me too. Sometimes I take my stuffies outside even though I'm not supposed to.

This is me hard at work on getting to the squeaker!

This one didn't have a squeaker. Apparently it wasn't really a stuffy - sometimes it's hard for me to tell.

Sometimes me & Gus play tug with the stuffies! It's so much fun!

I do like my toy box! Sometimes it's hard to decide which toy to play with.

I hope you share my enthusiasm for toys - I believe that toys are an essential part of enjoying life! Such fun! What is your favorite toy? or your pets favorite toy? I like to hear about new toys as I'm always ready to try something new!
Life is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment