Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HI

Hi!
Good morning! I just got back from the country and it was so much fun! Gus & I didn't expect to go there this morning but we did. Momma got up nice & early & took us there & I got to run & chase my ball. The grass had just been cut and I kept having to spit it out - but I didn't care, I was running & chasing my ball and having so much fun! Then a car came & Gus barked at it - but not for very long. Me & Momma were amazed at how quickly Gus stopped barking - he's doing lots better with that. Me - I don't bother with the barking at cars 'cus I get treats or chase my ball when Gus is making all that racket - but not today - he did really good! And we both got lots & lots of treats!
Now I've just had breakfast and it's nap time. Tummy is full. Life is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment