Friday, July 3, 2009

Lan & Rich

Hi everyone! I sure hope you all enjoyed part one of the interview with Rebel - he sure is a cool dude. Next week there will be more! So check back in.
Today me & Gus got to meet Daddy's friends from California, Lan & Rich. It sure was fun! We met them at Klondike park and we all went on a hike together - it was awesome! I got to give them lots & lots of kisses, I like to do that to people I like - it marks them as my friends! Gus got lots of belly rubs, too. Lan & Rich are really good dog people and they can come visit us anytime. I hope they really like their visit to St. Louis. It sure would be cool to meet their beagles someday. I bet that would just be so much fun. I'm tired out from giving all those kisses so I'm gonna join Gus and take a nap now. Life is fun.
This is us waiting to meet Lan & Rich
This is the four of us after out hike, enjoying the shade - just like I like it!

I didn't know Momma took this. I was napping in the car on the way home 'cus I was so tired from giving kisses.

This is Gus - he wasn't as tired as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment